No products in the cart.
NO PREP Digital End of Year Distance Learning Writing Activities – Google Slides
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NO PREP Editable Questions! This is the time of the year – especially THIS year – that we as teachers need to remind ourselves to take deep breaths and push through. We’re almost at the finish line! At the end of the year I like to have students reflect upon what they have done throughout the year and whether or not they need to make changes for next year. With these digital end-of-year writing prompts, students can make meaningful reflections while practicing important writing skills. This is a great way to end the distance learning school year with some reflective thinking and writing with these open-ended questions that will make students reminisce and reflect about some of their successes and challenges as well as their goals for the next school year. This writing exercise will encourage students to reflect and write about their best moments as well as the challenging ones. This activity will encourage them to think about their goals for the next year and what they would’ve done differently if they could go back in time. These simple questions will help students think about the past year and start thinking about the next. You can use all slides at once or one a day.
1. What are the three best memories you have of this year?
2. If you knew then what you know now, what advice would you have given yourself a year ago?
3. If you could go back in time and start the school year again, what would you change? Why?
4. What have you learned about yourself this year?
5. What is the nicest thing someone did for you this year?
6. What are you most proud of this year?
7. What are 5 adjectives you could use to describe the best and most challenging parts of this year?
8. What was the best day you had this year? Why was it the best day? What happened?
9. What was the most interesting skill or topic you learned this year?
10. How prepared do you feel for next year?
11. What is a goal you have for next school year?
12. What do you look forward to the most in the next year?
***********PLEASE NOTE: ***********
WITH THIS DOWNLOAD YOU WILL GET:
***********PDF to a file with a link to Google Slides Version of this resource.***********
- Store Name: The Suburban Teacher
- Vendor: The Suburban Teacher
- Address: NY
- No ratings found yet!