No products in the cart.
Teachers Know What Teachers Want.
Why not get additional rewards for your work?
WHY SHOULD YOU SELL ON TEACHING.EXCHANGE?
Join a Network of Teaching Professionals Who Want To Shape The Minds of Their Students With Your Help!
HOW IT WORKS
Selling your content is as simple as...
Register & List Your Items
- Create your account. Select your classroom name. Customize your classroom profile with a banner, images, descriptions and more to make your space the way you want it.
- If you need help registering for an account, you can contact support for help or follow the easy steps on the register page.
Setup How You Want To Get Paid
- Once your classroom is setup, you will need to register for payment accounts such as STRIPE. This is how the money will go directly to your account.
- We will add more payment methods in the future if there are enough requests.
Create New Items For Sale
- Create your items and upload them for sale. Set the price you want to sell the items for. These should be items that you are comfortable creating. Lesson plans, workbooks, calendars, fonts, etc.
- Don't forget to post your new classroom profile to social media. Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, etc are all great places to promote your items.
- The higher quality the item (more detailed, more specific, full of material) the faster your item will sell.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
TRANSPARENT & AFFORDABLE RATES
Flat Rate Fee
2-3 Day Payouts
Live Chat Support
We process payments with STRIPE, a multi-billion dollar platform that processes for Fortune 500 companies across the world. You may need to register for an account with STRIPE if you don’t already have a STRIPE account in order to use Teaching.Exchange. Signup is easy, secure and takes less than a minute to complete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
General Selling Questions About Teaching.Exchange
How do fees work?
Joining and starting a classroom on Teaching.Exchange is free. There are three basic selling fees: an item fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
There are no monthly fees. There are no Yearly Fees. No Per Transaction Flat fee. Just a simple 20% per sale fee. Once an item sells, there is a 2.9% + 30c (3.9% outside of the U.S.) transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs if there are any) which is placed by the credit card processor and not Teaching.Exchange.
All fees are listed in USD. If you are not located in the United States or use a different currency, there will be an addition currency conversion fee and rate for the amount you make. (Again, this is something determined by the payment processor and not Teaching.Exchange)
How do I create a Classroom?
It’s so simple to get started. Click the button below to register for an account. Setup your profile page, accounts you want to get payments to and start uploading content for sale. The classroom creation is done when you complete the registration form.
How do I get paid?
When you create an account with STRIPE, a percentage of the final sale will instantly be credited to your account for deposit into your bank account. Should you choose another payment method, payments will be held until the funds have cleared and you will be paid out on a monthly basis.
Do I need to pay to create a classroom?
Not at all! Creating a classroom is completely free! To be verified as a preferred seller you will have to use a credit card or payment method so we can verify you. You will not incur any charges until you open your classroom and sell items.
What can I sell on Teaching.Exchange?
You can sell a wide variety of classroom materials on Teaching.Exchange. Lesson plans, workbooks, exercises, study guides, study materials, power points, word documents, PDFs, presentations, learning games, and more! The one thing we require is that all the work must be YOUR OWN work. You may NOT RESELL someone else’s work. All the creation and content must be your own and you must have the right to sell it.